Without their support, The Project would never have got started, and would not be able to continue its work with young people and their families.
To date, our funders include:
- Parishes Together Fund (Axminster & surrounding parishes)
- Axminster Town Council
- Public Health Development Fund
- Police & Crime Commissioners Grant Fund
- Dartington School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Graham Burrough Charitable Trust
- Jack Riley Trust
- Gibbons Family Trust
- Axminster Hospital League of Friends
- Axminster Care Service
- Axe Vale Festival
- Tuckers Arms Raft Club
- Nether Edge Quaker Meeting
- Lyme Regis Carnival Club
- Self Heal Association
A number of local groups and individuals have also generously donated money to The Project, and our thanks go to all those people. We are continually amazed by the generosity and support of our local community.
Thank you all!