We have a really busy summer coming up, and we could do with a few extra hands on deck to help us with …
– Organising fundraising events
– Contacting potential sponsors and local businesses
– Mailouts and leaflet drops
– Running stalls and attending promotional events
– Sourcing and organising the purchase of promotional merchandise
Maybe you’re a university student looking for some work experience, or someone looking to gain more experience in this sector, retired, between jobs … anyone, preferably with some experience of this sort of work, an interest in mental health and young people, and the ability to just get stuck in and hit the ground running!
Part of this role does involve being out and about, so own transport would be an advantage, though it could be divided up between a number of people, so it’s not essential!
So,if you have a few hours to spare here and there, and would like to join our friendly and fun team, then have a look at the details (click on image) and get in touch.
Please feel free to share this info with anyone else you think might be interested!
Thank you 🙂