The aims of Youth MHFA Lite are to enable participants to:
- Gain a wider understanding of some issues surrounding young people’s mental health
- Work more effectively with young people living with mental health problems
- Understand the aims of the Youth MHFA course
- Experience a taste of the contents of the Youth MHFA course.
You’ll receive a Youth MHFA Lite manual that you can take away with you at the end of the course and receive a certificate from MHFA England.
Primarily we run this training in-house for schools and organisations, with a maximum number of 25 participants.
SPECIAL OFFER: IN-HOUSE TRAINING FOR UP TO 25 PARTICIPANTS – £975 *
Please contact us for more details
(* just £39 per participant)
- Youth MHFA Lite identifies the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- It defines mental health and some mental health problems
- It helps you relate to young people’s experiences
- It helps support young people with mental health problems